Wednesday 5 February 2014

My throat feels like it was stabbed by the devil. I thought it would be impossible to get a cold when its 24 degrees but I suppose it's unsurprising that I'm ill considering how filthy the Jakarta is. Yesterday when I was coming down the lift from school I looked in the mirror and discovered there was a cockroach on my neck. My house mate said he'd never seen anything like that before but it wasn't particularly encouraging considering it had just happened.
Since I've been ill I haven't been up to much apart from winding up my roomie. Our maid has left us because she somehow 'lost face' after some of my room mates clothes went missing for a month. They are back now but before she left she sent us an apologetic note written in Bahasa. While I was sitting around I offered to tap it into google translate so we could work out what it said. It came out with a load of gibberish so I wrote this message out and showed it to him.
'Mr Cam,
 I have always been a modest with you but please stop making semen party on your underpants. It is very sad face for me to washing.
Maid'
He blushed.

2 comments:

  1. That's really sad about the maid. I wonder if you could develop some chemical that makes cockroaches eat mosquitoes? And semen? Yuck - on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems Google Translate missed off the e on your housemate's name.

    ReplyDelete